1. Editors’ Introduction: David Koepsell and Laurence S. Moss.
Part I: Extensions and Criticisms:.
2. Searle, Rationality, and Social Reality: Alex Viskovatoff, University of Pittsburgh.
3. Searle and Collective Intentionality: The Self–Defeating Nature of Internalism with Respect to Social Facts: Dan Fitzpatrick, University of Hertfordshire.
4. Rationality–in–Relations: Hans Bernhard Schmid, University of St. Gallen.
Part II. Criticisms and Reconstructions:.
5. Searle’s Foole: How a Constructionist Account of Society Cannot Substitute for a Causal One: Mariam Thalos, University of Utah.
6. Collective Acceptance, Social Institutions, and Social Reality: Raimo Tuomela, University of Helsinki.
7. Can Collective Intentionality Be Individiualized? Anthonie W. M. Meijers, Eindhoven University.
8. The New Role of the Constitutive Rule: Frank A. Hindriks, University of St. Andrews.
9. Collective Intentions and Collective Intentionality: L. A. Zaibert, University of Wisconsin–Parkside.
10. Searle’s Monadological Construction of Social Reality: Ingvar Johansson, Umea University.
11. Explaining Collective Intentionality: Nenad Miscevic, University of Maribor.
12. The Social Ontology of Virtual Environments: Philip Brey, University of Twente.
Part III. An Illuminating Exchange:.
13. The Construction of Social Reality: An Exchange: Barry Smith and John Searle, University of Buffalo and University of California–Berkeley.