- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.77:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: Exempt
- Studio: Duke Video
- DVD Release Date: 31 May 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B003JT19I6
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 89,185 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
John McGuinness - Breaking The Barrier [DVD]
|Price:||£15.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
This is the incredible, action-packed story of how TT great John McGuinness became the first man in the event s illustrious history to lap the dramatic 37.73-mile circuit at an average speed of more than 130mph. For many years, this magical speed barrier had eluded the TT s finest. But in 2007, fittingly during the Centenary of the TT, Morecambe s McGuinness smashed the limit with an average lap speed of 130.354mph during the blue riband Senior TT> In this DVD we enjoy action footage as McGuinness guides is HM Plant Honda superbike around the ribbon of tarmac which makes up the TT course. It is one of motorsport s greatest challenges, with riders achieving massive speeds as they race on closed public roads often just inches from kerbs, hedges, walls and houses. Just completing a lap is an achievement, but to perform as consistently as McGuinness, and then produce the first-ever 130mph lap, moves you, however reluctantly, into legend status. In John McGuinness Breaking the Barrier, we not only explore the story of that historic lap, but we also hear from McGuinness as he reflects on one of the most successful TT careers of all time. It provides a fascinating insight into an amazing story.