- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
John Madin (20th Century Architects) (Twentieth Century Architects) Paperback – Abridged, Audiobook, Box set
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alan Clawley was trained as an architect. He has lived in Birmingham for several decades where his work has involved providing technical support to a wide variety of community projects. He is the founder and secretary of Friends of the Central Library, a group which has been running a high profile campaign to save Madin's Birmingham City Library from demolition.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|