on 2 July 2015
Really good product - I had been dispairing about my fuzzy hair that would appear after the slightest bit of damp in the air. This serum manages to contain this and works well. You only have to use a small quantitiy - so although the cost is quite expensive it does last a long time.
on 17 August 2017
I saw the following evaluation, everybody says this is a good product and receive it after use, I think they said is right, I am very happy.
I am excited to have purchased this Wow! Love these! That is what you have been looking for The second time to buy I love how beautiful this looks
on 17 June 2017
OK
on 4 August 2017
Brilliant great product
on 29 May 2017
Amazing. Cannot live without this now !
on 19 May 2014
My hair is curly and without anything very frizzy. This along with the curl spray is the only thing that can tame my hair
on 12 August 2017
Reasonably priced
on 4 May 2015
I've used this for years and it's been great at keeping down the split ends when I've had longer styles. Also a really great price on here when none of the supermarkets have it on offer.
on 8 February 2014
My hair isn't usually too frizzy when I'm indoors, but once I step outside my hair becomes very messy and frizzy. After the first use of the serum I was amazed at how much better my hair looked after I had been outside. There was a lot less frizz and my hair was very smooth to touch.
You only need to use a very small amount, so I'm sure the serum will last many more months which is excellent for it's price.
on 12 January 2014
DONT use too much. You only need one squirt to do your entire hair. Apply to the area with frizz. It's great on your fringe too.. I shampoo and condition with Herbal Essences Frizz and towel dry my hair then apply this and then the heat protection (John Frieda) then blow dry as normal. It really works. I recommned this. (I have severe frizz but with this it's gone)