Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 September 2014
I love this product - my teenage daughter has fine, frizzy, fly-away hair which annoys her as it takes a long time to do her hair for school etc. Since using this product together with John Frieda serum her hair has tamed down a lot. My daughter has natural curly hair and since using this product she goes to the shower uses this product and it goes curly straight away. Bye bye frizzy and fly-away hair. Highly recommended and it is cheap to buy.
on 1 January 2015
MY HAIR HAS ALWAYS BEEN CURLY BUT ALSO DRY AND I THINK DRAGGED THROUGH A HEDGE WOULD BE A GOOD DESCRIPTION, SINCE USING THE DREAM CURLS SHAMPOO MY CURLS ARE MORE DEFINED AND NO LONGER HAVE TO STRUGGLE WITH FRIZZ.
on 29 April 2014
Items arrived within estimated delivery date, protectively packaged and in good order. Purchased them through Amazon at 33% cheaper than supermarkets are selling them at. Have used John Freida products regularly to tame my curly frizzy hair, for years now. Use the Dream Curls shampoo, conditioner and serum. No longer spend hours straightening, simply wash and leave my hair to dry naturally. Who cares if it rains! Genuine good quality product. Will happily place future orders, as long as they remain competitively priced.
on 26 March 2014
My two youngest have lovely cuely hair, this is greeat along with the conditioner. Leave the hair to dry naturally and they have lovely ringlets. Ok, my lad doesnt want long hair but his stuck with it because its cool lol!
on 5 December 2015
Smells nice and is a pleasure to use. I have straight hair and use it to tame frizz because it was cheaper than the straight hair version. I get the same results using one or the other of the shampoo or conditioner in this range alongside a standard product but i only need a little bit of frizz taming. I can't comment on the curls part or on more wild hair.
on 9 May 2014
I have 3b/c hair, this shampoo is just the same for my hair as any shampoo i buy from the supermarket for dry hair. Nothing special for curls, or any extra hydration.
on 5 July 2014
Bought for My Daughter-In-Law for Easter, along with other products in the range...Instead of Chocolate.
Excellent product, does what it says.
on 3 February 2014
been using this stuff for years on my long silver hair. just about the only stuff that stops me looking like the wild man of Borneo's grand dad!
on 8 May 2014
The John Frieda Dream Curls Shampoo is really, really good. It relaxes the hair and frizz and produces beautiful curls.
on 27 September 2015
At first I though this wasn't really doing much for my hair, I ised it with the conditioner as it recommends on the bottle, although when I ran out and was just using the conditioner I realised how amazing it is, it makes your hair so smooth (I have 3A curls) and works fairly well! I've given it 4 stars purely because I still use other products as well as this one to get my hair to a decent standard

See one answered question