Customer reviews

Style: Monster Treads Lights and Sounds|Change

Great toy for the price. We've had our John Deere Monster Treads for over a year and it's still in great condition after a lot of rough and tumble play. The body of the vehicle is plastic but the tyres have a thick, rubber outer which makes for great traction and prevents slipping. There are three lots of sound and light effects when you press the buttons on top of the cab and the battery hasn't run out...it's still loud!. Not the biggest toy at approx. 15.5 x 10 x 11 cm but one that's well detailed, robust and holds my grandson's attention over and over again. More than happy to recommend.
on 17 April 2015
This product was a certainly a surprise when it arrived, but an altogether pleasant one. I hadn't noted dimensions, and was expecting something fairly robust with medium detail that could be trundled round the carpet. In fact it's huge and fairly low detailed, but very robust and ideally suited to outdoor play, particularly in the sandpit.

It wasn't what I expected, but was still a very suitable gift for the 2 year old who received it very warmly.
on 29 December 2016
It's incredible to watch a 2-year-old grab and play with a toy that he just loves. This is what happened with this dumper truck. A perfect accompaniment to the digger he also go for Christmas. He's in his element - mud!! It's very simple and robust and I am sure it will last and be enjoyed for years.
on 2 December 2016
My 2 year old is tractor mad and he has given this his seal of approval. It's chunky and sturdy and can survive being crashed about.
The buttons on top are also a big got, they're not too loud which gets my seal of approval too!
on 29 December 2016
I bought for my son but my little 18m daughter loves it most! It's very solid and well made and makes light and sounds so gets well used. I would highly recommend it for any kids 18-36 months type age.
on 5 August 2015
Excellent quality tractor. Choice of 3 noise buttons on the top, fairly loud but a child would love them. This is a great size for a 3+ year old. The tyres have a great grip. It is generally very realistic for a child. Very pleased.
on 11 June 2017
Good toy and reasonable priced. Bought as an extra present for my 3 year old Grandson as
we had already got him a slide. He liked it especially the noise and shake effects. Recommend.
Exactly what my Excavator mad 5 year old wanted, he uses a dirt area of our garden to really put this toy through its paces. The toy is made really well and is so far very tough. As seen in the picture it has an handle on the Excavator arm which helps him dig the dirt. I am very impressed and my son is too. 5 Stars.
on 4 November 2015
Great toy and a good size for a 2 year old. Appears to be well made and can withstand significant knocks and tumbles. 4 stars as sometimes it doesn't always 'shake', seems to be if the angle of the body isn't quite straight it won't shake but a simple tap soon sorts this out. Would recommend this as my son has already had hours of fun playing with this. 'Brum brum daddy!'
on 22 November 2015
Bought for my 3 year daughter and she loves it :) Plays with it every time I see her and seems very happy to cover my feet in sand when I get in her sand pit with her! Same as the dump truck, it's a little bigger than I was expecting but good quality and looks like it will be a tough one to break :) Glad I bought it :)