on 23 April 2015
I purchased these solely for wearing on long runs. Cotton briefs can get damp after 6 miles so I was looking for a pair that wicked sweat at a steady rate and did not chafe. These are perfect for these criteria. Wash them without conditioner to keep them fresh and clean and they are a first class bit of kit.
on 17 July 2014
when buying these off amazon I thought it maybe they would be made of cheaper fabric. however, to my surprise they are very comfortable to wear. the elastic it tight enough the they will never drop and also lose enough that you wont feel like to have a belt on the length of a watch ;). definitely would recommend getting a pair if you do any sports (I use for football, tennis and running).

P.S. if you think you be embarrassed wearing them just throw a pair of boxers over the top of them!
on 16 August 2013
First time buying microfibre sports briefs. Excellent fit and quality. Unlike most briefs the material is much lighter and smoother. I bought my usual size which is medium and they fitted perfectly. Finally, they passed the underwear test....you don't know you're wearing them.
on 16 August 2014
really impressed , I initially used for running for support and stoppiing chafing from persperation. I felt the sizing was particularly accurate for a regular chap if there is such a thing. They are not constricting yet keep your equipment in place for rigorous exercise.. If anything a bit too pricey but a price worth paying for me running a half marathon in sheer comfort compared to commando or my old cotton ones. Sort of prezzy for xmas and birthdays perhaps in my case.says bob
on 29 September 2014
These briefs are very comfortable to wear and the size is as just as indicated. They look and feel great.
They are also good when travelling because they can be washed easily and dry more quickly (including the waistband) than most briefs.
on 1 September 2014
requested by a member of my family and they are very pleased with the items.
with regard to quality, size and speed of dispatching of goods they are as stated and
would not hesitate to recommend the service and items to anyone.
on 18 August 2016
Comfy fit, great wicking properties and excellent for exercising.
on 10 May 2014
I like them as they are very supportive and keeps everything where its been put.. Comfortable but as they are not cotton probably not as good for you.
on 4 July 2015
Cool and comfortable. Good fit. Recommended for sporting and everyday use. Already purchased more.
on 30 September 2014
I bought these as I wanted some quick drying underwear for travelling. They are comfortable, well made & dry really quickly. Just the job.