on 14 November 2015
When I first tried these on, I was pleasantly surprised by the comfortable fit but I did think the material was a bit too thin for a product of this price.

A couple of months later, having worn these briefs around ten times, they have shrunk a bit so that the fit is no longer quite so comfortable. My main problem with these briefs is the material, they are now pretty much transparent. You can literally see your fingers through them when you are holding them in your hand.

A garment of this price should be comfortable and long-lasting, this fails completely on the second count.
on 11 September 2016
This is actually my fave underwear. The materials are great, very long lasting (still going strong) and super confortable. You can wear these to the gym and still stay confortable. These dont ride up and become like some thong at the back. They are a bit more wider around so that they cover the bum area. The blended material is great too. As for the pouch design its one of the best i have tried and i have tried many brands. This is probably the best pouch design i have had. Would highly recommend.
on 4 April 2014
I have had a few different briefs made by 'jockey', and all are good, these one's looked a bit more modern day wear, so bought them, and I am happy with them, they are comfy, look good, and all my other jockey briefs are good, there is no wear yet on elasticated band yet, I would buy again
on 16 July 2013
After buying the sports version of these briefs and liking that product I thought I'd try these from Jockey . I was not dissapointed.
Fantastic fit with a comfort like a second skin and plus a good look and colour range.No problems on the wash front either kept in shape no distortion. Some underwear, similar in price, in the past bearly got pass a fortnight without elastics going and fraying, not with these.. In fact I replaced all boxers with jockey briefs.Personally I thought I'd neverwear briefs again since I was at school Again although pricey worth every penny .
on 26 November 2014
These are decent pants for doing sport in, but they don't wick very well and so do end up quite wet if you are having a long and active session.

I use these to play tennis and if I am playing for a long time they don't perform that well. They do stop everything moving about though, so one less thing to worry about when you are concentrating on returning a serve!

They don't need constant rearranging like some do.
on 8 January 2014
These briefs were bought for my partner, and they are just amazing. Material is great, fit is very comfortable. I bought the black and white, white not my favorite, but I'll be buying the blue and red and another black as requested by my partner. Most definitely recommend.
on 6 December 2017
Good quality and very comfortable
on 28 December 2015
Nice fit, good price excellent material,my only criticism is the red band around the top wouldd prefer all black pants hence only 4 stars
on 26 November 2015
These underpants fit really well and are very supportive and being red is great as its my favourite colour and rather sexy.
on 24 May 2017
Good. Like the back seam.