on 11 December 2013
Crikey! The most comfortable conker holders on Earth, so good you want to wear them outside your trousers just like your favourite superhero.
on 11 September 2016
This is actually my fave underwear. The materials are great, very long lasting (still going strong) and super confortable. You can wear these to the gym and still stay confortable. These dont ride up and become like some thong at the back. They are a bit more wider around so that they cover the bum area. The blended material is great too. As for the pouch design its one of the best i have tried and i have tried many brands. This is probably the best pouch design i have had. Would highly recommend.
on 16 July 2013
After buying the sports version of these briefs and liking that product I thought I'd try these from Jockey . I was not dissapointed.
Fantastic fit with a comfort like a second skin and plus a good look and colour range.No problems on the wash front either kept in shape no distortion. Some underwear, similar in price, in the past bearly got pass a fortnight without elastics going and fraying, not with these.. In fact I replaced all boxers with jockey briefs.Personally I thought I'd neverwear briefs again since I was at school Again although pricey worth every penny .
on 27 September 2017
snug fit
on 24 May 2017
Good. Like the back seam.
on 27 April 2013
These are well made briefs. The size large seems accurate - not too small or large. They go through the wash without any problems and are comfortable to wear, giving support in all the right places.
on 15 December 2016
quite expesive
on 16 August 2017
Haven't worn any other brand and style for over 50 years. Sadly my size has changed! Happily the material has changed - from the all nylon Skants to the present cotton mix - much more comfortable and less perspiration-inducing in the right places. Colour choice has sadly reduced though.
on 4 April 2014
I have had a few different briefs made by 'jockey', and all are good, these one's looked a bit more modern day wear, so bought them, and I am happy with them, they are comfy, look good, and all my other jockey briefs are good, there is no wear yet on elasticated band yet, I would buy again
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 18 November 2012
Recently ditching my boxer briefs for real briefs, I stumbled across these 3d innovations from jockey and have never looked back.
The 3d name is a bit odd but is explained as being able to move as you move, making them feel like a second skin.
And this is absolutely true. These briefs are perhaps the best and most comfortable I have ever worn. The photo doesn't really do them justice as when worn you realise the back part of the legs are slightly longer, this is why they fit so well and don't ride up.
The colours (red, white, blue and black) are bold and masculine.
Yes they are a bit more expensive than regular briefs, but believe me, these aren't regular briefs. My boxers are out and are being replaced slowly but surely by Jockey 3d innovations.