Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
Legend of Kay (PS2)
- Challenging martial arts fights with 75 unique moves
- 30 different enemies with outstanding animation and a multitude of movements and weapons
- Lush and highly detailed worlds: woods, swamps, caves, mountain tops, coastlines all creating a living and breathing world
- Numerous huge bosses: Outstanding special effects and a huge presentation make every single boss fight an unforgettable experience
- A large set of strong characters
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation2
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Legend of Kay sets out to take the player on a journey which combines classic Jump and Run elements with an immersive story driven adventure. For generations the peaceful cats have lived on the mythical island Peng-Lai in the Chinese sea, together with many other animals. Kay, the cat hero of this game, is an apprentice in martial arts. He was practicing in his masters Dojo when emperor Shun king of the mighty gorillas - attacked his home and dislodged the cat township. On a quest to protect his fellows, Kay begins an amazing journey which takes him across the vast island of Peng-Lai.Gradually, he begins to unravel the incredible secret that lies hidden in the volcano fortress of emperor Shun...
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Legend of Kay is a must have for Combat lovers. Their collection is complete without it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
all loving this game cat with body armour and karate thrown in hilarious thank youPublished 17 months ago by kevin jones