on 7 August 2017
Absolutely perfect exceeded my expectations and gives a tremendous boost, yes they are heavy but I'm okay with that for the most natural looking bigger breasts that I had previous to breast feeding 3 large babies. I highly recommend this product and will definitely purchase more. Came beautifully packaged with the offer to exchange should they not be to your exact liking and delivered next day on prime. I would have given the product and service a 10 if I could have.
on 2 August 2017
Jo Thornton's products are the best around, and better value than high street equivalents. This is my second purchase and I am very happy.
on 9 August 2017
Not the best - struggle to keep them clean
on 18 July 2017
Seem to worked
on 30 July 2017
Fab just what I needed
on 8 April 2016
I was a little embarrassed about leaving a review for this item when I ordered my first set back in August 2014 but, given that I've worn them every day since my purchase and I'm only just replacing them, I think this is worthy of a TEN STAR review.

The reason I was embarrassed was because I use these to balance up a lop-sided condition (2 cup-sizes difference between them). For years I wore a wonder-bra and took the padding out of one side and put both sets of padding on the other side but it never felt comfortable and I never felt feminine. Then I heard about 'chicken fillets' and decided to give Jo's bust booster a try.

Some people's reviews say that they don't like the weight but if you're using them to balance up a problem like mine, this really helps to make them feel even and the movement is more realistic than the sponge types I've tried in the past. Other people's reviews say that you can't wear them all the time but I wear mine all day, every day, including to fitness classes - I think that it helps to have a well fitting bra and if you're worried about slippage you could use a double-sided tape. The side that has the bust booster in does get a little more sweaty but I think that's to be expected and it's certainly not uncomfortable or excessive. They feel a little bit hard when you first get them but mine seem to soften with my body heat.

They may seem a little expensive and to be honest, I haven't tried any cheaper versions, but I've had my first set from Jo Thornton since August 2014 and the remaining bust booster split this week. As I only wear one at a time, the pair would have lasted me longer but one of them met an untimely end when my puppy digested half of it. Obviously, these are not intended for consumption and this necessitated a rather rushed and expensive trip to the vets. Needless to say, my final piece of advice is to keep these out of the reach of pets!
on 28 February 2013
Delivered the day after ordering and give me the lift I need in my wedding dress .i will be ordering the fuller fillets for a more "wow" affect on evenings out .Thank you x
on 26 June 2012
If like me you have little up top then these are a bargain. They do however rip easily. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 14 May 2017
Fits easily and comfortable. Don't even notice I'm wearing it.
on 1 April 2014
purchased for my mother in law and although these are ok, they are NOT 'Jo Thornton' make as stated in the advert so i dont know how they compare with the real thing