on 24 September 2009
SINCE MY WIFE HAS HAD BREAST CANCER AND HAS HAD A PARSHELL REMOVALL THIS PRODUCT IS BY FAR THE BEST SHE HAS HAD AND SHE WILL BE BACK FOR MORE.
on 2 July 2014
Can't believe the impact these have! Even fitting my wedding dress has meant I don't need my dress pulling in or being out of shape, these give me the perfect size bust for me! Even shop I bought from had never seen anything like them or better!! After the wedding I may were them more often but for now, looks good for the wedding!
on 28 September 2011
When I first received the product I was a little put off by the shape but now im used to them theyre good.. only good they give a desired look... BUT because I wear them ALOT some of the outer layer has started to peel away. I dont know if this has happened to anyone else but its alittle dissappointing, I suppose that theyre better value than the ann summers enhancers, I still love them and they boost my confidence.
on 27 January 2014
I love the size of these but I find it doesn't matter what style or size bra I wear they slip up and can't position them correctly so they will stay in position
on 3 May 2015
Comfortable to wear. Gives me confidence after a breast cancer operation 15 years ago
on 22 July 2015
I'd been waiting my entire life for these, and was not disappointed! Love them.
on 28 May 2015
These have given me a massive boost of confidence couldn't be without them
on 7 November 2015
Very happy
on 27 August 2009
Absolute rubbish!!!! I needed them in order to use the "fabic" in craft making because I required a quantity of set silicone. Had I wanted the product for the use described by the seller then I can only say that it is THE MOST unrealisic imitation of the female human breast. imagineable!!