Jo Thornton - Fabulous Fashion Tape - Self Adhesive Double-Sided Fashion Body Tape ("Tit Tape") - 3 metre roll DOUBLE PACK - NEW FOR JUNE 16: EXTRA STICKY
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NEW FOR JUNE 2016 - EXTRA STICKY! I've upped the adhesives but kept it skin friendly. Read safety info below.
- ✰ With regard to reviews - please note ✰✰✰ This is tape is not for lifting breasts, but for stopping gaping clothing, securing bra straps etc :)✰
- Boobylicious tape for securing breast enhancers/breast forms also available. Search B01F9M2IJE ✰✰✰ Strips available in this exact tape - search B0168W7ORA
- I'VE REBRANDED! Formally known as Silicone Sally - now Jo Thornton. Still just me with great products and prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Jo Thornton Fabulous Fashion Tape for Body and Clothes (aka 'tit tape') 2 x 3 Metre Rolls (total 6 metres). NOW EXTRA STICKY!
There are three things that any woman should have access to at all times: their phone, their chocolate and their tit tape.Saviour to sinners and saints alike, my transparent, double-sided tape is a best-seller!
Each easy-snip roll is 16mm wide and 3 metres long, giving you plenty of product to use as you see fit, whether it be to hide bra straps or to hold up slinky tops (or to stick your favourite wine list in your purse- just an idea!)Tips for use:
1. Make sure you clean and dry the area.2. Method 1: Unroll directly the amount you need onto the skin where you need it, roll away from your skin for safety, trim with scissors and roll back up for use next time. Method 2: Cut the tape to the required size and then stick onto the skin. If you are new to using tape, try with the two methods on the back of your hand to see what feels best for you.
3.Make sure that you smooth it down firmly, especially at the corners. You want the backing to come off well and for the tape to stay where you want it, so ensuring that it is well stuck is key.4. Leave it for a few minutes to fully stick.
5. If you are sticking the tape to hold some clothing down, make sure you pop that on next so you are ready to stick the two together.6. When ready, give the corners one more smooth and gentle pick the backing paper off.
7. Once off, you can smooth the clothing to be stuck to it down and away you go!If you have any questions just send me an email - email@example.com
SAFETY INFONot for use with broken or sensitive skin.Test in a small patch of skin 24 hours before full use and remove immediately if irritation occursNot suitable for all fabrics, especially delicate ones - test in an inconspicuous place first, remove carefully and use at your own risk.
Top Customer Reviews
Although I haven't yet tested it with silicone breast forms I'm sure it's strong enough to hold even quite large and heavy mouldings in place. It's also handy as an emergency repair tape for things like hems that need repairing on the fly. So, whether or not you have particular tit themed needs for your double sided tape, it's handy to have a roll as backup.
Along with my tape I received an interesting little leaflet telling me about the other breast enhancement items that Jo Thornton sell. I hadn't realised that they're a leading specialist supplier, and I'll definitely be looking to buy some more items from them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
got in a muddle. tried as boob lift tape. may be better at sticking material to skin.Published 15 months ago by Michael R.
Was really good to start with, stickiness wore off I'm an hour!!Published 16 months ago by kalvinder biring