on 22 May 2017
All the techniques are working. It's handy to have a guide. It's nice to hear other children are like mine and I'm not alone.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2015
This is a very practical guide to help parents. I have found this book to be most helpful in dealing with toddler tantrums.

It is simply laid out. I like it
3 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2013
I bought this book after already purchasing Jo's previous books. I find the advice extremely helpful and gave me lots of help with my two little monsters!
4 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2013
This book is great for parents going through 'problem' with their toddlers, especially the sleeping section. Its a good reference book.
4 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2016
Good for occasional reference for ideas on what on earth to do when your kid surprises you with their next trick.
on 18 April 2013
I am absolutely fascinated by Jo Frost's programmes on tv and am glad to see she has brought out this (and other) books to support her work. I hope to use this book as a reference in future.
on 20 August 2015
delivered fast, love the books!! This will be my bible for a few years lol
on 30 June 2013
great book lots of tips on toddler taming which is great for 2 year old twin boys with an attitude
7 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2013
Really love this book. Every parent who needs to know answers to basic toddler behaviour will find it here.I am cery hsppy wuth the purchase.
on 17 January 2018
Great definitely recommend if you're going through terrible twos