- Please be assured that all orders of products which are dispatched and sold by Amazon.co.uk are shipped in plain packing material, with no information regarding the contents of your order printed on the outside of the parcel. Your order history will not follow you around the site. For information on how to edit and manage your Browsing History click here.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys including vibrators, dildos, love dolls, bondage gear and more, from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox and Fleshlight. We stock a full range of safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants.
Jimmyjane Form 2 Waterproof USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator - Pink
|Price:||£73.90 (£167.95 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A uniquely shaped luxury sex toy for fans of rabbit style vibrators
- Immensely powerful, the Form 2 is unbeatable when it comes to g-spot and clitoral pleasure
- Made from body safe silicone, this diminutive beauty delivers a firm yet flexible penetrative feel
- Jam packed with individual vibrating speeds and functions to match your every erotic mood
- Packaged with a stylish charging cradle that also doubles as a storage mount
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Safety Information:Phthalates Free
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Jimmy Jane's sumptuous line of opulent sex toys is bolstered by this top of the range vibrator. Pretty in pink, it feels divine when teamed with a water based lubricant and warms to your body temperature upon use.
Small and perfectly formed, your g-spot and clitoris will be stimulated simultaneously thanks to its gently rounded arms shaped like over-sized bunny ears. Featuring three soft, built-in buttons the Form 2 is simple to navigate.
Mains rechargeable with worldwide plug adaptors (included) and waterproof, this toy will dazzle you with its five individual speeds and four patterns of vibration. Finally, the Form 2 has been designed with an intuitive 'button lock', which means it won't vibrate in your luggage – perfect for women who travel. Material: silicone Length: 8.8 cm Width: 5.4 cm
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The material is that nice "skin-like" texture, not hard or plasticy. It also stays charged forever. I have yet to charge it besides when I first took it out of the box, and I use it every night. It simply never dies. Which is almost a disappointment because the charger is adorable and easy to use. The toy is also completely waterproof which is nice. Though it looks purple in one of the pictures the toy is actually pink, if that matters. Bottom line I highly recommend this.
Oh, and the reviewer that said the motor "seemed to be struggling" was mistaken. There is a shudder in one of the settings that is meant to happen. It almost sounds like a mistake until you are actually using it. It's definitely supposed to do that.