on 9 March 2016
Hard (but not impossible) jigsaw. Good quality and clear image - looks great when done!
on 7 November 2015
Arrived so fast! looks exactly as advertised
on 18 November 2013
Being fully aware that castorland puzzles are made up of pieces that are approximately two thirds the size of regular puzzle pieces, (at least, in the 1500, 3000 and 4000 sizes) fascinated me. I have been puzzling for a number of years and wanted something more challenging than that which I have done up until now.

The largest puzzle I had done to date was a 3000 piece monster from clementoni which, although I finished it, was not a barrel of laughs, due mainly to the fact that all the pieces were in one bag and were regular sized so, in terms of doing the thing, space was definitely a problem.

I was delighted to read that the 3000 castorland puzzles were in two bags of 1500 pieces each and the 4000 version, in three bags of 1334 each, thus taking the "backbreak" out of doing the thing because you are not "swamped" under 4000 pieces, or have to sift through ALL of them to find a particular piece! also, when the thing is complete, it only covers two thirds of the area that a comparable piece count puzzle with regular sized pieces would cover.

Well, I have to say, I'm having a BALL doing this thing! I love all things "busy" and bright--detailed when it comes to puzzling. For me, a pin-sharp image is very important and you could'nt get more sharp than "Underwater Life"-- It's just brimming with "reefy-swimmy" things in all the colors of the rainbow!
You only have to do 1334 pieces at a time and I have just come to the end of bag number 2 so we are two thirds done!

Joining the first two thirds together engendered a real sense of accomplishment so when I complete bag number 3 I'm sure I will be delighted. It's the most fun I've ever had doing a jigsaw puzzle.

Despite the fact that it has very small pieces, they fit together PERFECTLY and are cut to perfection. They are a little thinner than some other puzzle makes but still very sturdy and strong. Also, there is literally no puzzle dust.
I am amazed and delighted at the quality of castorland puzzles (and the price!) and would heartily endorse this brand in the future.

Two more things:-- don't worry about the size of the pieces. You can still see the image very well in each piece. Also, in spite of the fact that this is comparably smaller than an "average" 4000 piecer, it's still very big when done! Two feet 3" tall and 4 feet 6" wide!!
Enjoy!!
Simon.
on 6 December 2015
Bought it as a gift - my girlfriend is delighted. Great service.
Cheers.
on 29 March 2016
Good price, nice product - quick delivery
on 28 February 2017