Customer reviews

on 2 May 2018
this is the BEST bubble wrap I've found! it's a bit more expensive but it's definitely worth it, compared to the cheap ones pop even when you simply touch them with your fingertip!
on 13 September 2013
I bought the cheaper bubble roll off Amazon last time and needed to use lots of it to protect the stuff I sell on ebay from getting broken in the post as the bubbles were quite deflated and patches of no bubbles, so I have invested the extra £2 this time on this Bubble Wrap and its well worth the money, good firm bubbles, don't need to use half as much to protect my goods now, so I save money on postage as I can wrap into smaller parcels, and the roll will last longer too.!! So All round 5***** from me, and only took 2 days for it to arrive at my door. Will always buy this in future.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 December 2013
Nothing on the material or on the bag it came in showed that this was a Jiffy product, and judging by its quality I don't believe it : the stuff supplied to me was the flimsiest bubblewrap I have ever seen.

A substantial percentage of the bubbles weren't inflated, and the wrap is so thin that long lengths are required to protect even small items. If I had checked it out when it first arrived, it would have gone straight back to Envelopemaster Ltd.

A waste of money.
on 3 February 2015
Poor quality, generic bubble wrap - does not appear to resemble Jiffy branded bubble wrap at all. Thin and easily punctured. Because it is such poor quality, more is required to do the same job as a premium brand. Avoid, unless you are happy with false economies. A previous buyer (reviewer) of this product have already raised concerns with the brand of wrap supplied.....
on 12 April 2014
used for house move pleanty on the roll ideal for crockery and delegate items like pictures and glass thanks for quick service
One person found this helpful
on 5 June 2013
I bought two wrap from two supplier from amazon to check which one is better. This one comes quickly and has a good quality.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2015
Great good quality product does the job perfectly
on 16 January 2016
Lovely quality no tatty edges like cheaper brands
on 5 November 2013
I bought this bubble wrap at least 3 times, to be honest, I am not satisfied with this time because the quality is totally different from the last 3 times I bought. If the last 3 times the bubble wrap I bought is JIFFY brand, so obviously this time is not. broken easy.
on 18 March 2016
Kind of disappointed with the cutting.
review imagereview image