Customer reviews

Stardust Ruby and Diamond Silver Tennis Bracelet (7IN WHITE GOLD)
Item Display Length: 17.78|Change
Price:£75.00+ Free shipping

on 13 February 2018
Beautiful bracelet well made my wife loved this
One person found this helpful
on 5 June 2018
When I opened this gift i was so so so delighted. From the packaging to the bracelet itself was of the highest quality. It not only looked stunning but the quality was far and above my highest expectations. I am thrilled with whole thing and urge anyone looking for a special gift to buy from this company. Many many thanks.
on 28 September 2017
This is a beautiful bracelet, it was a present for 50th birthday in July, perfect and very well made
on 27 May 2014
Have had several compliments on this including how well the colours go together. I have worn this to bed as well a few times and the fastener has stayed closed and is secure.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 November 2017
I’m rating the product itself 5* however the the big box package it came in was damadged so I can’t give it wrapped in that I have had to buy another box to put it in.
on 21 October 2014
More pink than ruby but lovely quality
on 18 December 2014
Beautiful, arrived quickly too
on 4 October 2014
This was lovely wore it on my special day