- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Jews and Other Foreigners: Manchester and the Rescue of the Victims of European Fascism, 1933-40 Hardcover – 16 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The distinctiveness of this work is indisputable and it sets the standard for a new kind of micro-historical approach to the subject. Jennifer Craig-Norton, Reviews in History, 01/03/2012 The book is distinguished by the exemplary thoroughness of its research. Williams displays a remarkable knowledge of Manchester Jewry, its communal institutions and organisations, its personalities, places of worship and, not least, internal divisions. -- .
About the Author
Bill Williams is an Honorary Fellow of the Centre for Jewish Studies, University of Manchester
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.