on 3 July 2017
Lovely
on 31 May 2015
Nice.
on 27 January 2013
the chain I received was perfect for the amulet and looks lovely on. If I needed another chain I would not hesitate to use this firm again
on 5 October 2017
Took a while to arrive but very happy. Good length and looks good with my silver pendants. Good and solid.
review image
on 7 May 2014
Nice chain, solid built, and polished finish makes it look very appealing . It does look a bit thinner than what the picture shows though. So if someone like it to be thicker then go for 9mm size.
on 4 February 2013
What ever you are looking for on the net be prepared before you start.
For me a note pad, pen,& tape measure.
The company l choice in this case whilst looking for jewellery was Konov A fine selection of silver chains. With great service at the right price.
Thats Konov find on amazon.
on 1 June 2013
I have just received my chain and it is great. Sometimes you wonder what you will get when you don't pay a great price but the quality far exceeds the price tag. I will certainly be buying again.
on 21 March 2013
thanks to the wife. i`ve gotten this stainless steel chain. now my human skull hang`s around my neck. its the 9mm chian.
on 10 March 2016
Arrived in a week from China so very quick. Nice chain, not too heavy but sturdy enough. I bought this at reduced price so good bargain and got free chain too. Will use again as have lots of silver pendants and like different length/styles of chains for them and this is affordable way to do so.