on 19 May 2014
When I received the bracelet all seemed well, but wen I gave it 2my hubby for is 50th b-day on 4th June!! it broke as he was putting it on, I was very disappointed the link which joins the dragon bracelet to the clasp just fell off!! I've been in touch with konov who have apologised but I'm still waiting for a solution 2 this problem! Also the clasp is very difficult 2 get through the skull mouth 2 fasten anyway which my hubby says is because it's badly made!! well this 1 is?? I just hope I'm not going to be expected 2 shell out any cash to return this product because it's not my fault & I've already paid nearly £5 to get it delivered in the 1st place!!! I'll keep those who are interested informed about the outcome.
s wood
Here's hoping they send a new 1 that fastens without braking & a stamped addressed jiffy bag to send the other 1 back in!!!!!
on 26 April 2014
I bought this for my partner and he loves it. It looks great and it is very good value. However the reason I have not given 5 stars is due to the clasp, this can be difficult, however we have modified this ourselves and it is now much easier.
on 17 December 2014
Sexy and attractive wrist chain