on 14 August 2013
Originally bought it for my middle finger as I could not find the size available for my ring finger.

But turns out it actually fits on my ring finger better than my middle one so it's just like in the movie.

A nice light green box came with it.

The elvish words are exactly the same as the movie ring.

Quite heavy like a real gold ring.

I have had it for around 2 months now, and wear it whenever I leave the house, and as it is made from Tungsten there is not a single scratch on it at all.

Very happy with this purchase.

Only complaint was that it took about 2 weeks for delivery as it came from China to the UK, but I guess that can't be helped much.
55 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 June 2014
The ring is gorgeous and the scripture writing looks excellent it has a very nice feel and weight to it. The ring came in a lovely little presentation box and came with a little story on a courier delivering a item on time and as new condition which is quite quaint but the ring is very high quality and I recommend you buy off these ppl as will I recommend to family and friends. Thank you for your quality service and I look forward to my next new order coming soon !!!.
on 16 June 2016
This seller was and is til now the most professional one ive come to meet on amazon.
Every problem faced and solved right away! I feel extremely lucky and blessed to have someone really care for my needs! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! No matter what fault was caused during the ring's international trip, the seller cooperated so perfectly with me, i can't say any less than im in debt to em.

As far as the product is concerned, the ring is just mindblowing-ly awesome! It's far better than i expected! Im ready to take the journey back to mordor just to announce to the eye and saruman who's the boss now! I love it! :)
on 28 June 2016
Use this as my engagement ring - Sold ring and really heavy. When I first got it I could feel the engraving of the elvish writing on my finger (Wasn't uncomfortable) but after a few weeks that naturally wears down leaving a very soft ring (This doesn't effect the look of the ring) I'd definitely recommend this to ANYONE who loves lord of the rings.
on 4 March 2016
Very good quality ring, nice neat inscription. I carry this ring everywhere now, grown really attached to it lately. In fact, I no longer even leave my house, I'm now perfectly happy to stay at home with my ring. My friends got a bit worried, even came round to my house to apparently check on me. I knew they were just after my ring though so I sent them away. I'd highly recommended this ring to anyone.
on 17 December 2015
Came 2 days after the minimum delivery estimate date, amazing product, upon close inspection, some of the markings are smudgy, but I love it, I really want to keep it, but it's a present :( I bought a necklace for £4 for the chain and it looks epic!!!
on 24 May 2015
I have waited a bit too make certain, and 5 stars it is, it arrived a week earlia than stated, and i have worn this in the garden even while changeing my mower blade, and it still looks like the day it arrived, bright in colour, the engraving still easy too see and un scratched still and as i said i have not been carfull with it, well happy, very good buy
on 18 April 2015
Bought for my OH for his birthday and was so pleased with this for the price. It has a really good weight to it feels and looks and seems the real deal to me. Had fo lr about 5 months andhe wears it everyday, no rusting or anything like that. This us amazing value I couldn't be more pleased.
on 29 April 2015
Very high quality for the price, the inscription on the ring is perfect you really couldn't tell the difference from the licensed ones in the jewellers. It has a good weight to it making it feel even more authentic.

Had mine for about a week now, not a single scratch or fading. Don't judge the item by it's price, it's a very high quality item!
on 18 September 2014
I bought this to replace a decorative one from my son because I want to wear one, I'm very pleased with the style, colour and weight. The script is lovely and it feels right on my finger. It is good quality and seems like it will last a long time, very happy. I would recommend this ring.