on 29 June 2014
I love this necklace, and nearly everyone I run into while wearing it passes comment: either to ask, with a sly smile, what the key unlocks, or just to compliment it. I've had it a few months and so far it seems very hard-wearing.
The chain is quite long, so the necklace sits at about mid-chest. Or at least, it did, before I removed maybe a quarter of the links. (I do this with virtually all necklaces.) Looks attractive, is fairly large. The metal doesn't feel cheap or plasticky, which I like.
on 27 November 2013
Came on time, in a lovely bag, because it was a gift for a friend. My friend really like it, and it was all in good condition too :)
on 19 December 2015
I ordered this quite late at night on the 17th Dec and it arrived this morning (19th Dec), so perfect delivery in time for Christmas. The packaging was secure and waterproof (need that with our wet weather). This was brought for my 14 year old daughter who chose it herself. Its a little larger than I thought which is a bonus and has quite a strong secure chain. I cant wait to see my daughters face when she opens it on Christmas day to find I did order it for her.
on 5 February 2015
Pretty necklace and good quality for the price, the key is flat at the back though which was a little disappointing! Was hoping for it to be like an actual key, but other than that it is lovely! Fast delivery too :)
on 9 July 2014
its really nice and perfect if you are going for a vintage look but I was disappointed that its flat on one side and not 3D all the way round other then that its the perfect gift for someone special. :)
on 8 July 2014
Gorgeous product, will be wearing this at the weekend dressed up as Alice in wonderland but it is so lovely I will definitely be wearing it with normal dress too!
on 4 December 2014
This necklace would make a wonderful gift for any femal relatives in your family, the company delivered my necklace very quickly. Would definetly recommend.
on 5 November 2014
Nice peice of jewellery for the price, ideal for someone buying on a budget. Solid piece. Good and efficient seller
on 2 August 2014
Like the key, but it made my neck turn green withing a few hours.
on 20 March 2014
Total rubbish not worth the 4 pounds u pay I got better stuff from China for 60p don't bother really don't bothet