- Paperback: 215 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (1 Sept. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141654397X
- ISBN-13: 978-1416543978
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 943,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jesus, the Man Who Loved Women Paperback – 1 Sep 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Bruce Marchiano is an actor, speaker, and writer well known for his poignant portrayal of Christ in Matthew. He is the author of the bestselling book In the Footsteps of Jesus, a Gold Medallion Finalist, as well as Jesus Wept--a Silver Medallion Winner. His other Silver Medallion award-winning book, Jesus--Yesterday, Today, and Forever, is an intriguing exploration of the life of Christ. Bruce currently lives in North Hollywood, California.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I guess the title could be misconstrued but the book was lovely and affirming of women. Very glad I bought and read itPublished on 31 Mar. 2015 by Julie G
Jesus The man who loved woman, kindle has inspired me, so loved the author and the way he explains the life of Jesus, and how Jesus views the woman and how much the author too... Read morePublished on 26 Nov. 2014 by Rachel Dias-Jayasinghe
I sat and wept while reading this book - to think that Jesus understood,that he loved and esteemed all women, is something which the church has not only overlooked, but... Read morePublished on 29 April 2009 by Sandy