- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
TT SuperBikes (PS2)
|Price:||+ £1.26 delivery|
- 37.73 miles of dangerous, intense racing through blind bends between stone walls
- Race bikes enter from all classes, ranging from 125cc to F1 1000cc monsters
- On Red Bull Mad Sunday take to the road against on-coming traffic!
- Arcade and Challenge Modes allow you to compete with real TT racers whilst practicing your skills in Master Classes
- Race against your friends in a two-players split screen race
- Tutorials take the player through every corner of the course
- Silky smooth 60fps
|Claim up to £150 when you trade in your gaming console.
You are leaving the Amazon.co.uk site and headed to another company. Click here to continue.|
For any questions please contact Brightstar at 0344 412 2481 between 9am to 7pm (Mon-Sat) and 10am to 5pm (Sun).
How does the Trade-in work – Click here.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Product Dimensions : 18.8 x 13.59 x 1.4 cm; 117.93 Grams
- Release date : 29 April 2005
- ASIN : B0002IWZ9O
Best Sellers Rank:
34,254 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 1,075 in PlayStation 2 Games
- Customer reviews:
TT SuperBikes will feature over 50 bikes from all the major bike manufacturers, which will be raced over the world famous 37.73-mile course. The course has been mapped accurately using data supplied by the Isle of Man government and data captured by the development team.
As well as traditional racing, the game will also feature a mad Sunday mode. Mad Sunday is an exciting event with riders of all abilities coming from all corners of the world to have the chance of riding at high speeds over the Mountain circuit during TT race week. The player will not only have other bikers to worry about but will have to avoid high-speed traffic, thus creating even more excitement than the norm.
TT SuperBikes will also have several multiplayer options including 2 player split screen and a sidecar mode of play.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Playability is good too. Sure, this game is quite difficult (this just adds to the overall sense of achievement) and non-islanders may find the course hard. Heck, it's why we have the casualties we do every year! It's worth persevering though. Fun to be had by all. Pint of "Bushy's" anyone?