on 26 November 2012
I bought 6 sets in bags in two colours as Christmas gifts to replace the one my son had broken and more for his cousins. The diablos arrived promptly, but the bags were missing. A quick telephone call to a very helpful man sorted this and the bags were mailed the next day with an apology note and an extra bag to make up for the mistake. I would recommend this company as delivery was prompt and customer service was excellent. The kids will like playing with them.
on 9 November 2013
This toy has been amazing, all the children have enjoyed having a go and now have become quite proficient. Keeps the kids active and no talk of wanting any electrical gadget!
on 11 October 2013
just what my daughter wanted, very happy with product and can do better tricks with this than the plastic diaolo she had. fast delivery, and product as described.
on 12 September 2013
Great toy, well made. Other diabolos have fallen apart after two minutes but not this one! Good value, nice bag to keep it all together.
on 21 August 2013
My son enjoyed playing this and it is very well made and is sturdy. Arrived earlier than anticipated which was a real bonus.
on 15 March 2014
bought as gift for 7 year old daughter - all the craze at school. very sturdy. well made. light enough for her to use.
on 25 October 2015
This is great, my son has used it constantly, he's really into all the tricks you can do which the metal handles are good for, the Diablo itself is good quality, it's withstood being thrown up and dropped, we've had others that have split when landing on the floor. The only reason it didn't get 5stars was because the string has starting to wear through and we've ordered new string, for a few quid you can get pro standard string which is supposed to be hard wearing so not really an issue. Would defy recommend, will be buying another for my daughter for Christmas.
on 6 January 2017
Not great, I bought this for my 8 year old and after a couple of months have bought a better set as he couldn't use it. The section in the middle is loose - I don't think that's a one off as my other son had the same brand from another supplier with the same issue. They seemed to be fine with the very basic moves but even a 6 & 8 year old progressed past that very quickly. Felt like I wasted £20.
on 19 February 2015
Awesome toy, one of many we have purchased so far... Fantastic service too. Highly recommended x
on 17 December 2012
I bought this for my Son who absolutely loves it and can't stop playing it! Diabolos with the metal sticks are by far the best (apparently!) and it comes in it's own handy bag. What would be better is if it also came with extra string as it did break after a few weeks.

See one answered question