- Paperback: 82 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (30 May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1463516746
- ISBN-13: 978-1463516741
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,965,734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jerry Thomas' Bartender's Guide: How To Mix Drinks Paperback – 30 May 2011
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 30 May 2011||
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The Bartender Who Started It All" (NY Times, October 2007) --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Jeremiah (Jerry) P. Thomas (1830-1885) considered "the father of American mixology," wrote the first Cocktail book and was the most famous bartender of his time. He had saloons in California and New York (below Barnum's American Museum). He developed showy techniques, such as the Blue Blazer, and promoted himself heavily in images and product. The New York Times state Thomas was "very popular among all classes." --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My friend had just turned her garage into a bar so thought this would be the ideal gift.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer