- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2080 KB
- Print Length: 294 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Manifest Vision Publishing (23 Dec. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008FZYRKG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,487,039 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jeremy Raybourne and The Mystical Gene (Book 1: Journey to The New Awakening) Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Without offering too many spoilers, let me just say this is a must read for yourself kind of a book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Sci-Fi or Fantasy? Who can tell?
Written clearly for the teenager who will love the action, the conflicts and the possibilities.
This book is definitely worth reading!
I am intrigued by Jeremy's "mystical gene" and want to see what else he can learn to do with it. I was skeptical at first, but now I wish he would hurry up and finish the next books. I can't wait to find out what happens to Jeremy and his family.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering