- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Wilberforce Publications Limited; Second Edition edition (4 Nov. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 095757259X
- ISBN-13: 978-0957572591
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 97,361 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jephthah's Children: The Innocent Casualties of Same-Sex Parenting Paperback – 4 Nov 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
These accounts are not made by some warped religious extremists but come from first hand experience of some 70 or so children who have had to grow up in a same sex parental environment and have then documented their feelings as adults. Some of the accounts are harrowing and some very poignant. Several myths are exposed through the course of the accounts and just these accounts alone ought to serve to stop all child placement in same sex environments until a more thorough investigation is undertaken by independent professionals who do not have a vested interest.