Customer reviews

Size: 100ml EDT Spray|Change
Price:£25.00+ £2.99 shipping

on 4 April 2013
I have read many reviews of this fragrance online and I am very surprised at the mixed reviews. 'Eau' de Glow is a prettier version than the original Glow in my opinion. Gone is the harsh opening breathtaker of Glow, Eau de Glow gently opens this time, although all of the same notes remain, this gorgeous fragrance has just got better! If you shy away from loud fragrances then Glow would be a perfume you should miss. However this new lighter Glow, retains all of the fresh and clean smell but the emphasis is on the floral notes. I received this fragrance today and can say I am delighted. Don't be put off by the original Glow. Yes this doesn't have the punch of that. But Eau de Glow is still the determined sister. This time without the headache!!. Recommended!
on 27 March 2017
Perfecttransaction
on 10 September 2014
Again, J Lo you just cant go wrong. Strong summery, fresh, clean scent.
on 19 March 2015
Different bottle from what I purchase in a reputable shop it doesnt have the usual JLO charm hanging around the bottle neck and the lid was different too. The smell was not quite the same or lasted as long! ...I wonder? .... wished I'd sent it back!
on 31 March 2013
This is eau de glow, not J-Lo Glow. This is the newer version of the perfume that came out last year (2012)
I love this perfume, but it isn't the same as the original Glow hence why the bottle is different.100ml for £15 is an absolute bargain!! My advice would be to go to a shop and try this then come back and buy for this price!!
on 4 August 2015
DONT BE FOOLED. NOT GLOW. CHEAP WATERY NOTHING SMELL. VERY DISAPPOINTED. WOULD ASK FOR MONEY BACK BUT ASSUME ITS A CON SO WHA5 CAN YOU DO?

I REPEAT THIS HAS NO SCENT AT ALL LET ALONE LOVELY GLOW WHICH IVE BEEN WEARING FOR YEARS.

NOT GLOW
on 30 July 2014
Received this morning, this Eau De Glow was a total waste of money, and has been put in the waste bin. The origing J-Lo which my wife has been using 'til now was great, but this GLOW has very little smell and cannot be recommended. What a shame - why the change..? Do not buy..!
on 3 April 2014
I really wanted to love this perfume after all the positive reviews I read about the freshness and out of the shower scent.
For me it just didn't work.I'm so disappointed.I can't stand it at all.
In short it's a very strong overpowering fragrance which smells like hairspray.
It's either you like it or you don't.My advice have a tester before you buy.
on 10 April 2016
I love Eau de Glow - it is my favourite perfume of all time. I am often complimented on how lovely it smells when I am wearing it. Defeinitely value for money! Although it is getting harder to get hold of as many stores have stopped selliing it. I think the perfume has a light flowerly smell but lasts - you don't have to keep re-applying. One good squirt in the morning and it lasts all day.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 February 2014
Eau De Glow has a clean fresh smell suitable for everyday use. The smell is relatively long lasting and pleasant but not overly strong or overpowering. This makes it ideal for work and other everyday situations. The packaging is also good making it suitable for a gift. However, in my opinion the scent is too floral and light for evening wear.