Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Jellybean Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover for iPad 2/3 and 4 - Brown
|Price:||£16.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Supports Sleep/Wake Up Mode while closing and opening cover. Protects the your ipad from any bumps scratches . 100% money back guarantee
- Front cover can be flipped over and folded to create a stand.
- Top quality pu suede leather case. free screen protector
- Built-in rail system to hold the device without compromise.
- Access to basic functions on your iPad Air Protects the your ipad from any bumps scratches 100% money back guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is the perfect carry case/wallet your new ipad fits in like a glove. Its made of hard wearing PU suede to protect it while on the move The case has a unique sleep and wake function as soon as you open the case your ipad comes to life Another plus point is you can easily stand the case for typing or watching a movie
1 case 1 film 1 stylus
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Good reasonably well made and quite attractive to look and pleasant feel
Fits quite snugly and tightly
The ability to rotate 180 degrees and also to stand in portrait view which is important to me
Much more firmly cased because of the half inch leather border running along edges
Does not automatically switch off when you close the lid as other covers would do. So you have to make a habit of switching off before you close
The magnetic snap does not sit properly without some fiddling.
If they rectify these two issues it would be a 5 star product
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrible, sent back. Bought the correct size one for my iPad but the inside holder was too big and my iPad just slid about loose inside. Didn't hold it tight.Published 1 month ago by flashpg
Like it, but find it really irritating that you have to detach the cover by a press on metal press-on button to be able to take photographs!Published 5 months ago by Lis Steeden
Brilliant cover, fantastic quality. Only downside is that the camera becomes tricky to access.Published 5 months ago by SParkinson