Style: Blueberry|Change
Price:£2.48+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 October 2012
Very pleased with this air freshener, I was worried that I wouldn't like it as I usually find synthetic scents sickly (faux vanilla especially gives me a headache), but this smelt exactly like blueberry hubba bubba which reminds me of childhood. I couldn't stop sniffing this when I got it out of the packaging, will definitely purchase again when the scent wears off.
on 4 November 2015
Smells like blueberries, it's massive and jangles about ferociously from my rear-view mirror whenever I go over a bump of any kind.

Your nose does get used to it, but that doesn't mean it isn't still emitting a scent. People not familiar with your car will smell it long after you can't. If it still smells if you hold it up to your schnoz and give it a good whiff, it's still good to go and you don't need to replace it yet.
on 18 June 2011
So so good - if you find it too overpowering, just open the window. But the smell doesn't bother me at all when I'm driving (:
on 17 October 2012
I have brought Jelly Bean air fresheners plenty of times mainly due to fact they are so much better than any other fresheners for your car. I have had a few flavors before and this by far my favourite one! They last a fair amount of time and greets you to a lovely smell every time you are travelling. Thoroughly recommend to anybody!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 September 2014
Like most air fresheners I found this one overpowering at first ( opened the windows...problem gone) then after around 3 weeks I couldn't smell it at all unless I unclipped it and held it directly under my nose.
I had expected it to last a little longer than this, more like a month and a half
on 14 June 2016
I often purchase the jelly belly car air fresheners for my car as I think they give off the best scents and are strong and long lasting. This blueberry one is no exception and leaves my car smelling fruity for weeks. They look nice and are not cheap looking like many other car air fresheners, and complement the interior of my car which as a woman, is a must! I always purchase these through Amazon s an add on item as they are cheaper than anywhere else, plus delivery is always next day. Thoroughly recommended and the smell is not synthetic or overppowering in any way!
on 5 September 2013
The scent from this is really powerful and it's a nice smell, not like a lot of air fresheners.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it says in the instructions not to leave it in contact with rubber, plastic or leather trim due to possible discolouration or reaction?! - Well that rules out every surface in my car then! So if like me you don't like things hanging off your interior mirror / indicator levers etc it's a bit of a pain to find a home for it. This is the reason I removed it from the car in the end and hung it off a door in the kitchen, where it's doing a good job now I must admit.
on 18 October 2010
I bought one of these last week & it's amazing :)
The smell is gorgeous & everyone whose got in my car since have commented on how good it smells. It looks cute too & comes in all different colours to match your car ^^
on 17 September 2012
I bought this one twice as it's my favourite of all the Jelly Belly air fresheners - not too overpowering or sweet. I used it in my bedroom and every time I came home my room smelled lovely and fruity! The smell lasted about a month for me, mind you I maybe got used to it. Highly recommend if you like your rooms/car to smell fruity and fresh :)
on 18 August 2016
This gives a nice and different fragrance to the car, but it does seem to have faded very quickly.

Definitely more effective in hot weather than cold, when it doesn't seem to release any fragrance at all.