on 30 November 2016
I haD to give a bad scoring review because this manual DOES NOT COVER all models of Jeep Grand Cherokee BETWEEN 1993-2004 and that should be clearly stated in the description, but it is not. In fact, it covers ONLY the US models and PETROL engines and is foccused only in the ZJ generation.

The manual describes specially the model ZJ (the first generation of the Jeep Grand Cherokee) wich was produced between 1993-98. I have a 1999 model Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 3.1 TD Laredo (license year 2000) and the manual was ordered with my car in mind and as it turn out, doesn't fit any of my buying purposes. As so, i requested the full refund wich Amazon accepted and i am very glad of that.

The seller doesn't really has any fault on the content of the book or the misguiding tittle, but it has on the item description wich is very unaccurate. If this book were about a Ford Mustang, with the same book description, it wouldn't be more useless than it actually is.

Only buy this if you have a petrol engine Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ, otherwise, is just useless.
One person found this helpful
on 16 September 2017
Pretty sure this is an American publication since there is no coverage of the fact we have Jeeps that run on Diesel this side of the pond... No coverage, yet it clearly stated "ALL Models", don't be fooled. Even worse it doesn't cover WJ versions either! If you have a Diesel WJ version then this is next to useless. I should of read the other reviews, c'est la vie.
on 1 June 2015
Service was good and I received what I ordered (in as much as the seller can be held responsible anyway) the product it's self wad not worth buying. Haynes have titled this book as though it covers this whole model, as far as I have seen it seems to cover only 2 engines. I believe there where 4 or five and I can tell you that mine is so radically different from the variants covered that it is literally no help in even a basic task like topping up the transmission oil.
I seem to recall other Haynes manuals having more diagrams and clearer ones too.

Mine is 1997 2.5ltr by the way. Admittedly not the most common but still, it comes within the title of this book.

It's a shame to have to give this kind of feed back through no fault of the seller but I feel I must for the benefit of other jeep owners.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2016
Old school, my husband loved it, shame it took so long to arrive
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2016
Has absolutely no use to UK models, 2.7 CRD etc, shame really...
on 3 November 2016
very good
on 11 February 2012
this book says on front it for all models but it doesnt cover the diesel engines, so abit dissapointed with this as it was for a diesel i needed it for.
13 people found this helpful
on 8 August 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 17 September 2012
We are happy with the product and its has been very helpful jsut to understand when ordering parts nwhen a garage tells us we need parts we can see exactly what they are talking about and if we cant order the part we can see the real value
on 4 January 2015