- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
- Also check our best rated Canon Lens reviews
Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller, React
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Convenient free-stand and super easy 1-hand fold gives parents a free hand
- Lightweight and compact frame for easy travel
- Makes for extra convenience
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
An ideal stroller for the active parent and baby who is always on the go. This rugged and compact stroller features free stand and one hand fold, all terrain wheels, snack tray and cargo bags for storage. Go anywhere and everywhere with this portable and easy to fold stroller. Jpma certified.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Very light. I hold my baby in left arm, and carry it with only my right arm when I get in and out a train.
Easy to fold and open. I can open it in 1 second. and fold it in 3 seconds. (however my friend's was not this easy to fold and open. I got lucky I guess)
It has 3 cup holders. 1 for the baby, 2 for parents.
Large basket which is so important when you do grocery shop while your kid is sleeping.
It does decline a little so my kid can sleep more comfortable, but not all the way flat tho.
Most importantly! Cheap!! We paid less than $50.00
-The cup holder is too small for most of the cups. I have to choose carefully to find one that fits.
-The canopy couldn't really cover the baby all the way, however I did see that been improved in the new version.
- The foot rest does come loose all the time. (not a big deal for us. But if I have to be picky. It's one of the thing it can be improved)
- the seat belt is only 3 point (Again I see that's been fixed as well on the new version to 5 points.)
This stroller, the Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller, is perfect, and I can't imagine a better item for my needs.
It folds compactly--no trouble fitting it in the trunk of the car, which is where it stays.
It truly can be folded with one hand if you practice, although two hands make it easier.
Despite what I read in another review, my stroller did come with a red locking pin, and thus stays completely folded when not in use.
The seat is deeply set, which seems to make my son happier (he used to act as though he was afraid he'd fall out of the old one).
The 3-point belts seem ample for securing a young toddler into his seat. (I don't see the point of a 5-point harness in a stroller unless you're trying to use it with a very young baby--in which case I would imagine this to be far too big.)
The storage area underneath will fit my medium-sized purse or small diaper bag pretty well. I travel pretty light, though, so mothers and fathers that travel with armloads of equipment might find this confining.
The cup holders are pretty small, both in the child's seating area and the stroller handles. The snack tray is also small, but again, we travel light and it was more than adequate for putting out a few cheerios during a walk.
This stroller is easily tall enough for me not to have to slump, and my husband (5'11") can push it also, without either of us looking like we're pushing a doll stroller.
In conclusion, we're all very happy with this stroller. It has some of the same (if trimmed down) features of a big, bulky "travel system" type stroller, with better folding and storage. You can catch this stroller for a great price if you are patient and it's completely worth it.