- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Jean Baudrillard: Fatal Theories (International Library of Sociology) Hardcover – 24 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
David B. Clarke is Professor of Human Geography and Director of the Centre for Urban Theory at Swansea University. His research focuses on social theory and urban space. His publications include The Consumer Society and the Postmodern City, The Cinematic City, and The Consumption Reader.
Marcus Doel is Professor of Human Geography, Head of the School of the Environment and Society, and Co-director of the Centre for Urban Theory at Swansea University. He is the author of Poststructuralist Geographies (Edinburgh University Press), and has written widely on poststructuralism and space.
William Merrin is Senior Lecturer in Media and Communication Studies at Swansea University. He is the author of Baudrillard and the Media (2005). His research and teaching interests centre on media theory, new media, cyberculture, media history, and popular music.
Richard G. Smith is Senior Lecturer in Human Geography and Co-Director of the Centre for Urban Theory at Swansea University. He has published extensively on poststructuralism, urban theory and global cities. His work has been widely cited in academic publications and in the popular press.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Philosophers
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Sociological Theories