on 7 February 2013
Earphones came in a plastic carrying case (just like the genuine apple ones but minus the apple logo) but the actual earphones are of poor quality, mine came tangled up in the box which I think is the reason why music only comes out of one ear, which sucks to be honest... However the one ear that does work does play music quite well and I would put it up there with the genuine apple earpods (which I also have.) Would recommend to others if only both earpods worked. Build quality all right, a bit plasticky but makes it light and you wouldn't know it was even there! In line mic, volume functions and the siri feature all work so that's a plus. Good delivery, came in two days of me ordering it.
on 1 March 2013
I do not usually write reviews (as every single purchase I have made off of Amazon in all the past have been excellent), but the bad experience I have had with these earphones warranted one. I wanted some reasonably priced earphones with hands-free functionality to replace an older pair that had broken, so after research I settled on this one. Upon arrival I was pleased with the packaging of the earphones, and hoped that this would continue once I start using them, but once I opened it I notice a whole host of problems.

Firstly, the remote/mic/volume control appeared to be falling apart already and creaked anytime I pressed it. Secondly, the length of the wire is too short and as a result it makes putting it in your pocket without it falling out of your ears extremely difficult. I also noticed that the positioning of the control is far too high up. And lastly, the sound quality is mediocre at best - and the right earphone is considerably quieter than the left. Why I did not heed the warnings of the negative reviews I do not know!

But I know now for certain that I will NEVER purchase from Jazooli again or recommend any of their products to any of my friends in future. Absolutely abysmal.
on 24 January 2013
I bought these headphones for my wire's ipad2 and i assure you that these headphones are very stylish and comfortable,sound is crystal clear and beleive me you the price is very low, i dont think i could find the same quality headphones for this price from anywhere els but amazon is the solution to all buying problems.many thanks to the seller
on 2 March 2013
Works well
I am using it for my 4s. It looks just like the 5 headphones which my bro and sis got with their iPhones from apple.
My speaker has actually stopped working, so I can't actually hear anything without headphones in. I don't know I'd this is down to headphones or just a fault with my phone which I've had for around 14months, and I felt like something wasn't quite right with jack before I got these headphone. (Side note if anyone has tips to help, I would appreciate it; I've tried turning it on and off, toothbrush to clean charger area and checked sound is on)
Anyways pleased with purchase, came in good time and works well. Would be nice if it was a bit louder as I feel my iPhone 4 headphones are slightly louder. Also they do fall out of my ears quite often (helped by switch ears) but I usually have problems with headphones fitting my ears.

Edit: Has stopped working (but so have my siblings apple bought ones) :/
on 1 April 2013
Searching online for a new pair of head sets and I came across this Fantastic Product, I have tried it and I was absolutely speechless with quality of this Item.
Brilliant I do recommend.
on 12 February 2013
I was a little concerned at first when buying these just because you usually get what you pay for (as in, they're cheap). But I was pleasantly surprised! The quality of sound is really amazing for earbuds, and it's great that it comes with a working microphone and volume controls.

How was this so cheap? Well I've only been using them for a day, so I can't really say how long they last. The actual earbud isn't totally seamless and perfect like apple ones, but nothing anyone would notice. I would definitely buy these again.
on 4 February 2013
Nice looking. Sturdy enough. Works a treat. Volume up down. Click centre to start call and end. Double click to forward tracks. Sound's 10 times better than normal iPhone headphones. All headphones of this type are quite delicate and can break just like any other in ear headphones, a wrong tug at your coat zip etc. this is down to the user but at this price it's not worth kicking one self. Remote mic and vol controls all work. Sound clarity is reasonable but in traffic noise you may have to turn the vol up to hear.
on 31 January 2013
Bought these headphones because to cant go wrong for £3.29.
They are copies of the Apple EarPods, but an 1/8 of the price!

I didn't expect much from them to be good, but I can say they proved me wrong completely.

They even came to me the next day! Which means you can enjoy these amazing headphones quicker. First class, for no extra. Great seller, highly recommend!

The design is identical to the EarPods, comparing them to my EarPods, meaning that you get a very comfortable fit. (Much better than the older models of Apple headphones.) The build quality is also surprisingly good for the price. I have given them a true test, dropping them, squeezing them, and general day-to-day wear and tear, and they are holding up just fine.

Now, the sound quality. They literally blew me away! The sound is Amazing. Great bass too. Can't fault it, and because of the design, background noise is also cancelled out. Which means more music less disturbance.

These headphone are totally worth the money and the rating! Would recommend to anyone. Great product overall.
(I don't generally write reviews, but these headphones were so good I felt inclined too!)

Thank you, and Enjoy them!
Tom
on 6 February 2013
I wasn't expecting much due to them being so cheap but I was pretty surprised when I started using them. Everything about them is exactly the same as the full price Apple Earpods.
However, I've had them for 2 weeks and the small black plastic that covers the speaker hole did come off for one of them. But it's not a problem at all. For how great they are at their price, I wouldn't even care if the other one came off.
Delivery was quick as well.
on 5 April 2013
Great customer service, I had a problem with my previous order and they sorted it out ASAP!! got this new headphones and they are perfect for my iPhone 5. Good quality. I would recommend getting them