2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Jaybird X3 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Compatible with iOS/Android Smartphones Designed for Sport/Running/Fitness - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The buds offer a full 8 hours of use between charges allowing for a full day of music or a full week of exercise
- A micro-sized design allows a 34% size reduction compared to X2; offers a comfortable fit for sport and when worn with a helmet
- Hydrophobic Nano coating ensures the product is safeguarded against sweat damage and rain showers even during intensive exercise; this allows X3 to be used during exercise with confidence
- Personalise your sound settings and have them stored on your earbuds for use with any music device; the Jaybird MySound app gives you full control of your X3 sound profile. Battery - Play Time - 8 Hrs. Standby Time - 200 Hrs. Charging Time - 2.5 Hrs. Quick Charge - 20 min = 1 hour Play Time
- The ability to wear the device in the under-ear or over-ear position to completely lift the cord off the back of the neck; your X3 will stay securely in your ears while you are being active
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Jaybird X4 Sport and Running, Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Compatible with iOS and Android Smartphones - Alpha Metallic
Optoma NuForce BE Sport4 Premium Wireless Sport Earphones with 10h Battery, Sweat Proof, AAC + aptX, Android Oreo 8.0
RHA MA390 Wireless In-Ear Headphones: Sweatproof Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds
Optoma NuForce BE LIVE 5 NuForce Be live5 In-Ear Earphones - Black
Optoma NuForce BE6I Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones - Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pyle Pro||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Headphones Form Factor||earbuds||On-ear||Earbuds||Earbuds||On-ear||Earbuds|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
X3 is locked and loaded, ready for anything you can dish out on the trails, the slopes, in the gym or on the streets. Patented sports ear fins hug into the top, back and lower surface areas of the ear, providing a super-secure comfortable fit. The micro-sized design means you can comfortably wear your X3 under a helmet and wherever your active life takes you. The 8-hour battery* means you’ll never skip a beat and the customisable sound means you’ll never complain about too little or not enough bass – you’re now in control.
• X3 wireless buds • 3 sizes silicone ear tips • 3 sizes secure-fit ear fins • Cord management clips • Shirt clip • Charge clip • USB 2.0 charging cable • Sports carry pouch • 3 sizes Comply isolation tips
From the manufacturer
Bluetooth compatible device.
What's in the box?
- X3 wireless buds
- Three sizes silicone ear tips
- Three sizes secure-fit ear fins
- Cord management clips
- Shirt clip
- Charge clip
- USB 2.0 charging cable
- Sports carry pouch
- Three sizes Comply isolation tips
Jaybird X3 Sport Bluetooth Headphones
Micro-sized, securely fitting, sweat-proof sports Bluetooth headphones with customised sound.
X3 delivers wireless music and calls coupled with superior customised audio performance. Plus, you get revolutionary eight-hour battery* play time, a patented secure fit for sports, sweat-proof and over/under ear fit options which lets you lift the cord off your neck for the perfect untethered workout.
- 8 hours play time for all day use
- Super-secure comfortable fit
- Jaybird MySound app for full control of your sound profile
8-hour battery life
The buds offer a full 8 hours of use between charges* allowing for a full day of music or a full week of exercise.
*May vary according to your use and device.
8-hour battery life
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
585 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I assumed this was a single defective Jaybird X3 unit. However after getting a replacement unit, it had the same issue.
The issue occurred on both units straight out of the box, and was not resolved by factory resets. I was pairing with an iPhone 6s, running iOS 10. The hissing was also audible for several seconds when turning the headphones on, even when my phones Bluetooth was off.
I previously used the Jaybird X2s on a daily basis for over a year and a half and never noticed any static / white noise / hissing. I was a big fan of the Jaybird X2s and wanted to enjoy this product as much as the previous generation.
If anyone from Jaybird reads this, is this a known issue with a faulty batch? If so I would consider buying a new pair when the issue is resolved. Otherwise I think I need to look elsewhere.
I had my first pair for four months before the left ear bud stopped receiving sound. When I received my second pair, straight out of the box, they had a similar problem; the left ear bud was receiving sound, but just at a significantly lower volume than the right ear bud. It was very disorientating and unpleasant. Other reviews mention similar issues with the left ear bud so it appears that this could be a fault of the model.
It pains me to give these headphones such a low rating, I really do think that these are the best headphones I've ever used in terms of audio quality, but if they can't reliably function for 4 months before breaking (or being faulty out of the box!) then they aren't fit for purpose and shouldn't be purchased without sufficient warning. I wish I had an alternative brand/model to recommend instead but I don't, I am very disappointed with the apparent lack of build quality of these as it really lets down a fantastic product. Buy these at your own risk, if you do I wish you the best of luck that your headphones function properly, and if they do, know that I'll be jealous of your functioning Jaybird X3 headphones.
A common battery problem apparently, and a quite obvious issue with these headphones if you do some research on the net.
The first pair failed within the first month but luckily Amazon replaced it the next day. The second pair lasted almost 9 months now and it failed today. Tried the nonsense "Reset" methods but let's face it, it seems more like a hardware issue than anything else. Not really acceptable at this price...
I cannot wait a week or two to get a replacement, my exercising routine will take a hit otherwise, need to get decent replacement quickly.
Thank you Jaybird!
P.S: My very first review on Amazon.. That explains how dissatisfied I am with this product.
My main issue
The poor design of tube you put the tips on makes the tips stick in your ear or just fall off when not in use as there is no lip to keep them on, this wasn't a problem for the first few months and it only seems to happen to the silicone tips not the comply/foam tips. This is also a known issue a simple google or look on the jaybird forums will show you i hope they redesign the tube for the x4 as i wont buy another pair of the x3 when these break simply due to this problem.
Like i mentioned at the start the sound quality is not amazing for the price however it isn't terrible and the equaliser app lets you change it to your liking which i recommend you do as the default is rather flat. there is no tininess and the bass is present but you can get better quality sound if you don't need wireless
overall they are fine i doubt you can get better wireless earbuds for this price but know what your getting