JayBird JB-SB2-RUNNERRED Bluetooth Sportsband 2 Headphones - Runners Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth Headphones and Handsfree
- Fully iPhone Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat
- Music and Call enabled
- Music Play Time: 8Hrs, Talk Time: 11Hrs, Standby Time: 250Hrs, Charging Time: 2.5hrs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Jaybird Sportsband 2 Bluetooth Headphones Iconic Design Look great with a retro clean minimal design... Turn heads with the timeless design of Sportsband. The design takes cues from the 80's while maintaining a sleek modern edge. It's stylish sleek and designed to hug your head leaving you the abilty to move freely without wires! Colours Get inspired by wearing your favourite colour while working out... Look around and you'll find the Bluetooth headphones category has taken a back seat to style... until now. JayBird brings life to Bluetooth headphones with the fresh new Sportsband color range. There is a colour for everyone and every occasion. Performance Cord shirk'n Bass pump'n CD quality output The Sportsband is well established as offering high fidelity bass response surprising many with it's warm thumpy beats. The new SB2 Sportsband introduces the option of CD quality music performance over Bluetooth. It comes with apt-X on board which cleans up adds depth bass and treble to your Bluetooth music with technical specifications matching that of CD quality output. If your Bluetooth device has apt-X (or if you use an apt-X enabling Bluetooth adapter from JayBird) Sportsband finds it's 6th gear and kicks out pristine CD quality music performance. For those on the fence about Bluetooth audio performance f ence time is finally over. Functions Music Calls Skype its all there The SB2 has more than one trick up its sleve Not just a pretty face the Sportband not only does music it does it all. Music: Control play pause next and back track remotely right from your headphones**. The easy access buttons make it simple! Calls: A nice touch the SB2 allows you to take calls with the push of a button. Music will atuomatically pause and once your call is over the musice will resume in all its glory! Upgraded Mic: Don't shout or have to repeat yourself make use of the Higher sensitivity Mic for clearer calls. Get he best out of your Sportsband headphones thoe iPad iPod or iPad use.
Top customer reviews
- Wireless: this is definitely the future and is a hugely great selling point. It makes a massive difference not having cables hanging everywhere and would be hard to go back.
- Couldn't get them to fit and sit still on my head, with a light shake they fall forward. I found that the headband doesn't grip your hair properly so they only stay on if you stay upright and do not engage in any vigorous exercise. My head is not an unusual shape and size, but I admit this is subjective as everyone's head is a different shape so they might work for you. It's hard to design versatile headphones for sport for everyone.
- These are overpriced when you can get an identical alternative (dubiously similar) bearing the name of 3 alternative manufacturers. Is this some sort of joke? You can get the same thing for 1/3 the price on Amazon. Search for 7dayshop R7 and JUSTOP BTH002 and you'll see what I mean. Things don't stack up, trust me, after getting my hands on the Jaybirds they look exactly the same, down to the fitting mechanism, design, it's a marketing scam.
- The sound quality is OK, what you'd expect from a pair of £20 wired headphones, nothing special BUT it is Bluetooth so you're making an obvious sacrifice. I just think it's a joke to charge £100 for them, given that in the US they retail for $99, and they're not that great.
- The build quality just doesn't merit the price. They feel flimsy and cheap. Not that other headphone manufacturers are innocent of this! (Dr.Dre) I could just be biased to Apple's beautiful designs and functionality though.
So as my negatives heavily outweigh my positives I've had to give them a low score. Returned the next day for a refund, but strangely not put off the brand, going to try their in ear ones, or Sony Walkman NWZ-W range (they're half the price, have slightly better sound and actually stay in your ears sometimes).
I've been using them in the gym, and they are great. Peace of mind from the life time sweat and perspiration guarantee also provides peace of mind.
Bieng able to control my iPhone from the controls on the headset is really useful, and even in my most determined efforts on the treadmill, they havent come off my head! Unreal!
Loving the product! Thanks.
Sadly that's where it ends. Once the initial charge had died (after about 4 or 5 hours) they would not charge or even turn on. I note, after the fact, from other reviews that this is not an uncommon problem. So they clearly have an inherent design flaw or a production issue. I suspect cheap chinese batteries.
I am returning for a replacement set because I really liked them and hope to get lucky with a pair that will work for more than 4 hours.
For not one but two pairs of these headphones to die within a few months of purchase is very disappointing and unfortunately, it looks like the search for a pair of wireless headphones that will stay in place and are genuinely sweat resistant will have to continue. I shan't be buying another pair of these though.
Battery is good, i usually recharge them every 3-4 days, never had them die on me.
They are sweat proof with a lifetime warranty, so sweat away!
The only gripe i have about them is that the charger is proprietary and not microUSB. And i wish i had known that before i bought them, because then i would most likely have gone with the Bluebuds X instead, even though they are way pricier.
There is no room for proprietary chargers in this day and age.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
- The actual earpiece is...Read more
Look for similar items by category