on 14 November 2013
Bought for my husband as he loves gadgets and it has been a real winner. It gives him an incentive to exercise more and he loves that he can read bar codes on his food to keep a check of his calories. He thought he only slept 4 hours max a night but the wrist band has shown he sleeps more than he thinks. This has made him more relaxed about his sleep pattern so actually improved his sleep pattern even more. Recommended purchase
7 people found this helpful
on 1 June 2014
Like this a lot. Chosen for really good sleep as well as steps features. Pretty durable and easy to wear 24x7. Like the app software; dashboard really good and like the tips based on sleep and exercise which are well thought through based on your data. Though not Bluetooth automated to my phone I made that choice as the battery life of this version is 10-days.
on 12 September 2016
Gift for my husband. He is really happy.
on 27 March 2015
I found this to be a helpful guide as to how much or how little walking I was getting. Would recommend
on 27 April 2015
We have 2 of theses in 4 months the button on the end stops working. Would not buy.
on 25 August 2013
Keeps track of my calorie intake and output super when you are trying to loose weight. would reccomend it to anyone
2 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2015
Great price and good service, this is a great piece of kit.
on 4 May 2014
As an expensive item I had to think long and hard before taking the plunge. I am so delighted with my band. I am so much more active and we are doing far more as a family. The band synchs with a diet app and that means the more I move the more calories I am allowed in the day - so excellent feedback and results. I haven't had any technical issues in the month I have had it. I can't imagine not having it now. If you're thinking about it and can't decide if you should buy or not I fully recommend that you invest in this gadget.
on 15 March 2014
Bought as a present for me. Great fun and easy to use and has made me do more exercise. Hardly notice I'm wearing it
on 24 July 2013
I have had the UP for 1 week. I do not think the sleep mode is accurate. I tend to wake up several times and this is not shown. When I am more used to it and can fine tune the various sections it may be better. Watch this space!
3 people found this helpful