- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You'll find step-by-step instructions on how to create rollovers, deal with forms and frames, and an introduction to Dynamic HTML. There's even a chapter on debugging your scripts.
We invite you to check out the new edition.
Tom Negrino & Dori Smith
Not this one.
To continue with the analogy, it presents most (if not every) basic situations a person would encounter in learning a new language, shows what to say, and then goes that step further which is what makes this book such a treasure: It explains WHY it is said that way.
No other book that I know, either for programming or design, has been so well laid-out--exceptionally so even for the Visual QuickStart series. Organized by functionality (as opposed to "lessons" or "vocabulary/defintions") it allows me to go back and forth, pick what I want, and adapt it to my needs.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming