- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
That's a must when you are looking for ideas from someone with as much knowledge as he has. -- Hawaii Cold Fusion & Macromedia User Group, June 2002
This book attains the usual high standards of O'Reilly books with clear,entertaining writing and a good presentation. -- Robert Judd, Front Range Unix Users Group, 11 March 2002
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My impression of the code in the book is that it is clean and hi-qual, it works w/o glitches in 4.x gen browser, which really are what you should be developing for these days.
Only gripe is the price.. a little too much maybe.. but I guess I could live with that after saving alot of work cop.. *cough* .. learning from the code in the book :)
I found Bradenbaugh's book quite helpful and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in expanding their bag of JS tricks with immediate applicability. (I am currently using the client-side search engine application, and have dog-eared a handful of practical JS functions in Chapter 6). However, to all those reviewers below looking to learn Perl, you might want to first read this book's title before you pick it up.
Another concern is that there is no mention of the Mozilla project (the long-awaited Netscape 5) or even of Document Object Model support in IE5. The one DHTML application sticks to 4.x functionality.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming