- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 2 edition (28 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449365116
- ISBN-13: 978-1449365110
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.8 x 23.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 575,087 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Java Web Services: Up and Running Paperback – 28 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Quick, Practical, and Thorough Introduction
About the Author
Martin Kalin has a Ph.D. from Northwestern University and is a professor in the College of Computing and Digital Media at DePaul University. He has co-written a series of books on C and C++ and written a book on Java for programmers. He enjoys commercial programming and has co-developed large distributed systems in process scheduling and product configuration.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
*Note: Many of the reasons I disliked this book could be the same reasons why another enjoyed it. As are the nature of reviews, this is my subjective opinion. I suggest you read other reviews as well before making your decision about this book as you may find that IT IS for you*
I would recommend concentrating more on Java EE and ways to build highly efficient web services with the standard technologies instead of exploring Restlet.