Having not read this since I was a child I was unsure I'd still enjoy it. Yes, like most people I have seen the 1960s movie about 157 times but was unsure whether the book would come up to its high standards afetr all this time.

My verdict? Yep it was still a great read. Some action happening at nearly every page turn. A few suprises that aren't in the film (particularly at the beginning and end of the book) so well worth a read even if you know the film initimately.
on 9 March 2013
An excellent retelling of the story. My seven year old grandson loved me reading this to him. There are some rather gruesome parts - but then the ancient Greek gods did some nasty things to those they fell out with !
on 23 January 2014
Excellent book I really enjoyed but the beginning was a bit boring!!!!! I recommend this book to people who like Greek mythology
on 11 September 2015
Was just what I was looking for. An early readers version with all the essence of the adventures.
on 8 July 2014
Very accessible read. No issues with seller, delivery, packaging. Would buy again
on 24 September 2014
We all enjoyed this read
on 13 April 2015
It felt rushed the whole way through, there wasn't any storytelling involved, the best point of this book was the storyline, I will have forgotten I've read this book in a year.