on 6 April 2016
A two parter from years a go. Dennis hopper as the tyrannical king who orders Jason to find the golden fleece or his mother will be killed . ....

Frank langella is the luckless king who owns the fleece on his island

Quite a few Brit actors in it that Americans wont of known about. Good story good effects

Of course j
on 21 April 2018
We bought this for my Greek myths mad 9 year old daughter, having shown her the original Ray Harryhausen film recently. It was fun to watch, some lame acting in parts, some good, some dreadful mullets, but no film can ever compete with the original which is in our top ten films of all time. The stop frame animated skeletons sequence from the original, show all modern films that GCI ain't always the best way to do special effects.
on 20 February 2014
It's always the same story, take an old legend, make all the characters modern with modern characteristics ,slang, and swearing,mix it up with other legends ! here's an idea, make another film and don't soil the name of other classics !
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 May 2018
great item
on 13 February 2018
Well all I will say is that this film managed to make the original sfx look better than anything this one could do. My advice watch the original so much more the better film.
on 24 July 2017
Good updated version
on 28 July 2017
Popular acount
on 15 May 2016
Not a bad film, but I have given three stars because it could have been a lot better, in my opinion this effort is not as good as the Todd Armstrong version
on 30 December 2014
I ENJOYED THIS MOVIE BUT WAS DISSAPIONTED BECAUSE IT ISN'T A RE-MAKE OR ANYTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL 1980s MOVIE .
ALRIGHT THOU MORE LIKE A 2 PART TV SHOW ! WORTH A COUPLE OF QUID
on 23 January 2014
This item was purchased as a present. After placing the order I was informed that the item had been despatched and arrived well packed before the designated delivery date. I would have no hesitation in recommending this distributer.