on 1 June 2017
Very silky and pleasant. My hair an face were not in their usual morning mess. Very leased.
on 27 May 2015
I love these pillow cases. I've been using them years to try and stop the signs of aging. I think it works as when I use a cotton pillow case I wake up with lines and creases on my face. With these - nothing!
The cream is my favourite colour they make.
on 12 May 2017
AMAZING quick delivery!!
Lovely product, washed it first as it is a bit stiff at first.
If they were cheaper I would definitely buy more.....
on 30 September 2015
It's a smooth and comfortable pillow case. It's light blue in colour and it goes well with light beddings. It turned out to be larger than the actual pillows that we use (and I thought they are all standard size, but maybe our pillows are smaller), but regardless, it's still very effective. Recommended.
on 3 July 2016
So soft and silky! Had this for a while now, no problems with it. Been hand washed a few times too. My hair and face feel lovely and smooth on the pillow, which feels more hygienic that a standard cotton pillow.
on 8 August 2014
Fast delivery from seller and I am really happy with this silk pillowcase. No more bad hair mornings which is such a treat! Very kind to skin too and lovely to sleep on. I just ordered one initially so that I could see if it lived up to it's reviews? It did! I was so delighted I ordered another one. Next time I go anywhere overnight, this is definitely coming with me. :-)
on 3 April 2017
Lovely. washes up well, even on regular machine wachine wash. have recommended this to friends as leaves hair (even mine which is bleached) shiny and no creased face when waking (a plus as i'm over 50 :))
on 13 January 2014
even after reading reviews I was a little sceptical, after all it's only a pillowcase. I am amazed the difference it has made to my hair. Instead of having to wash it every day, I now have perfectly acceptable hair in the morning, it has saved me so much time. It is also very cool and comfortable. My only peeve is that I didn't see the cotton backed version until ordering this one. There is a bit of slide, however this is probably down to my inability to keep still! Overall very pleased.
on 11 January 2017
BRILLIANT. Wish I'd bought one before. I think my skin looks better in the morning and my hair is certainly much less frizzy.
on 10 April 2017
Havent used them yet but the colour is great and matches my sheets the silk looks very good quality