- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Medium) 100gsm
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% Silk - Perfect for Skiing, Climbing/ Mountaineering, Running & Athletics, Exercise & Fitness, Fishing, Football, Hiking, Hunting, Paintball and ideal as a liner gloves under ski gloves, motorcycle gloves or work gloves.
- Size: Medium 8.5 - 9.5 (From the longest finger tips to the wrist)
- Naturally Hypoallergenic - Relief from itchy skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema. Warmth and insulation without weight or bulk
- Ultimate liner gloves design - Smooth, soft, comfort, warmth, lightweight and long ribbed cuff to keep your wrist warm
- Machine washable - Machine wash at 30°C using gentle silk detergent or hand wash. Air dry and cool iron.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For centuries silk has been valued for its health giving benefits for the skin Silk means warmth and insulation without weight or bulk. Silk has a natural wicking motion transferring hand perspiration away from the hand's surface leaving the hand dry and therefore lovely and warm. Silk glove liner is the ultimate in comfort at an affordable price. Perfect for Skiing, Climbing/ Mountaineering, Running & Athletics, Exercise & Fitness, Fishing, Football, Hiking, Hunting, Paintball and ideal as a liner gloves under ski gloves, motorcycle gloves or work gloves, or can be worn on its own. Allergy Free!!!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
[Edit: 18/01/10] I have been wearing my new pair for a week or so now and have found them to be slightly thicker (and therefore less sheer) than my previous pair. Consequently they lose out on a bit of touch sensitivity. On the plus side though they are even warmer. Still well worth the money I believe.
I have quite severe reynauds disease meaning my fingers get incredibly sore and numb in the cold weather and was told to get silk glove liners.
Sadly i found they made absolutely no difference and made my hands no warmer. I wouldnt have classed them as silk and they felt remarkably more acrylic/synthetic than silk but thinking it was just me having such bad circulation that nothing could help I gave them to my boyfriend who wears them under his motorbike gloves. Unfortunately he too said they made absolutely no difference to him.
Maybe i just got a bad pair but i certainly won't be buying them again
However, they are quite fragile. One of the seams split with a few days of receiving mine, and there are now MANY loose threads hanging out all over the place.
The glove liners are perfect, really good fit and super warm!
Unfortunately though they haven't completely solved all my problems, as a few days ago it hit -2°C. Since I have to do a fair few miles of country road and dual carriage ways (and the faster you go the more the wind chills you) by the time I made it the 12 miles to work my hands were pretty painful. If you're in the same situation as me then I'm afraid the only thing that will save you is heated bar grips! Other than that, I'm very pleased with them, and have actually had to order a second pair just now since I lost the left one!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought to wear under Motorcycle gloves, (makes getting hands in and out of the outer glove easier). I have wide hands so should have bought next size up but I can use these. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Mr. Neil Ives
Mum uses these during the day to keep her fingers warm. She can achieve all ADLPublished 1 month ago by Karen ross
Bought to use under my motorbike gloves, but they made no difference at all.Published 3 months ago by Hollingworths
They are OK but a hole appeared in one finger -so not that substantialPublished 3 months ago by Fogie
The gloves fit and look great. They are silk, and not woolly, so despite being called "thermal" I didn't expect them to warm, and they sure did not. Read morePublished 3 months ago by GiraffeInLove