- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Small) 100gsm
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% Silk - Perfect for Skiing, Climbing/ Mountaineering, Running & Athletics, Exercise & Fitness, Fishing, Football, Hiking, Hunting, Paintball and ideal as a liner gloves under ski gloves, motorcycle gloves or work gloves.
- Size: Small 7 - 8.5 (From the longest finger tips to the wrist)
- Naturally Hypoallergenic - Relief from itchy skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema. Warmth and insulation without weight or bulk
- Ultimate liner gloves design - Smooth, soft, comfort, warmth, lightweight and long ribbed cuff to keep your wrist warm
- Machine washable - Machine wash at 30°C using gentle silk detergent or hand wash. Air dry and cool iron.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For centuries silk has been valued for its health giving benefits for the skin Silk means warmth and insulation without weight or bulk. Silk has a natural wicking motion transferring hand perspiration away from the hand's surface leaving the hand dry and therefore lovely and warm. Silk glove liner is the ultimate in comfort at an affordable price. Perfect for Skiing, Climbing/ Mountaineering, Running & Athletics, Exercise & Fitness, Fishing, Football, Hiking, Hunting, Paintball and ideal as a liner gloves under ski gloves, motorcycle gloves or work gloves, or can be worn on its own. Allergy Free!!!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
As a sufferer of Raynaud's Disease, these provide an excellent extra layer of gloves, and also work well around the house. I'm even learning to play harp with them on! I would reccomend these to any others with Raynaud's as they fit quite close to the skin, without prohibiting circulation.
One thing to mention is the sizes are exactly as they say, small are small gloves, so if you're unsure which hand size to go for, go for the bigger pair, just in case. (Mine fit me perfectly as I have very small hands.) :D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Poor ☹️ I'm disappointed. Very flimsy, bobbled and pulled apart after only one wear as they catch on my outer gloves velcro as I put them on/off. Read morePublished 1 day ago by SpottedTomato
Well packed, fast delivery and item exact to description. Perfect for use under thermal cycling gloves which did not keep fingers that warm. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Patricia Davison
I wear these gloves every Spring, Autumn and Winter day as I go anywhere using public transport. I wear them on their own, not under some other gloves. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Elena
Nice liners for gloves. Not always easy to find as I need them to help with Reynaud's syndrome.Published 2 months ago by marrone 54
2nd pair I have purchase ...this time as a gift for my sister. She loves themPublished 2 months ago by 20pictures
these are perfect under my normal gloves. Really cosy. I'm delighted with themPublished 3 months ago by Birdie