Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Japan's Ultimate Martial Art: Jujitsu Before 1882 The Classical Japanese Art of Self-Defense Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 194 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
the history of the grappling arts in Japan. I felt, however,
that it did not live up to either the title nor the jacket
blurbs. It is a decent book, and worth owning and reading,
but I was disappointed that I didn't gain more history and
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The extract provided on Amazon is so full of Japanese language errors that I wonder how many other errors are in the book.Published on 3 April 2014 by MICHAEL JAY
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > East Asia > Japan
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Martial Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Asia
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sport > Individual Sports > Martial Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sport > Training