Other Sellers on Amazon
Japanese Sharpening stone grit combination 1000/3000
|Price:||£22.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Combination Whetstone Kochling #1000/#3000 grit with stand
- Measurements (stone only): 175x55x25 mm
- Grit #1000: standard grit for resharpening
- Grit #3000: fine grit for finish
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kochling sharpening stone made in Japan. Specially for sharpening of Japanese knives. Can be used also for sharpening of all cutlery ware!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- I have managed to sharpen very badly damaged knifes with it, however it took me a lot of time
- 2 grids 1000 and 3000 make it very useful
- should also come with smoothing stone
- doesn't stay in one place very well on the stand, so i take it off and place it on wet piece of cloth of kitchen towel
Most Recent Customer Reviews
amazing stones, leaves my knifes with mirror polish, only bad thing is the stone holder, it does not gold well and has a gap that splashes water when the stone moves, otherwise... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Omar
This is probably an excellent stone but unfortunately mine arrived broken and had to be returned for a refund.Published 8 months ago by K. Williamson
Have used the stone to sharpen many knives and find that it works wellPublished 11 months ago by John