on 5 May 2017
I bought two of these purses. They are quite large for purses, with two separate sections (not shown clearly in the photos). The cream one I bought I am very happy with, it has good zips. There is plenty of room for both change and notes in one section, and a small phone or keys or some make-up in the other section. The blue one does not look like the picture, and it arrived with broken zips. So if you are looking for a good large purse which is value for money, you may be lucky with one of these... or not.
on 6 March 2017
Cute little purse. I use it when playing sports. I can fit a card and some cash in it and also my phone (as I have a tiny old phone). Perfect for wat I needed.
on 12 September 2017
Lovely item and has 2 large pockets suitable for cash card and cash in other side.
I recommend this item.
on 16 March 2017
Excellent stocking filler
on 1 July 2017
My Daughters love them.
on 27 June 2017
nice
on 6 April 2017
Nice little purse nice and bright 2 compartments for your money I have such a thing for any kind of purse love love love it
on 16 April 2017